Bufete Carreras Llansana
- Dispute resolution
- Personal injury (national and cross-border) claims and professional malpractice
- White-collar crime and investigations
- Tracing, freezing, seizing and recovering stolen assets (national and cross-border)
- Debt collection (national and cross-border)
- Enforcement of foreign judgements
- Commercial law
- Sports law
The Spanish law firm Bufete Carreras Llansana was founded in 1975 and now has two specialized lawyers that provide legal assistance in the areas of civil, commercial, and criminal law.
Bufete Carreras Llansana represents companies as well as non-profit organizations and individuals.
Bufete Carreras Llansana is a boutique firm of Professor Luis Carreras del Rincón, a practising lawyer since 1984, and his son José Carreras Ugarte.
Feel free to contact Bufete Carreras Llansana to discuss -without any obligation- whether they can assist you.